JUDITH HUGHES, LAc
I have always lived close to Nature, and feel so blessed and grateful for that constant gift in my life. Fresh air, pure water, real food, privacy and peace --aahh, and the delightful beauty!
our lovely physical world is actually energy (qi) manifesting in various ways, working at
subtle energetic levels seems the safest and most powerful place to effect
change. That belief has led me to study various energy-based forms of healing:
have been developing my own line of flower and gem essences, which will be available to the public soon!
- 1991- Reiki Master
- 1997- Master’s degree, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Five Branches Institute of TCM, Santa Cruz, CA.
- 1998- California acupuncture license #6323.
- 2005- Vibrational Medicine Master apprenticeship with Joy Metcalfe
- 2005- Levels 1 - 4 Crystalline Consciousness Technique ™, CCT
- 2006- CCT teacher certification with Gia Combs-Ramirez, cofounder of CCT
- 2009- Seven Gateways with Aleya Dao
- currently in 7G teacher/practitioner training